23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

SBI Clerical interview will be pure HR or Banking related?

Hi,

I have been shortlisted for Interview for clerikal post in SBT. Wiil the interview be pure HR interview or banking related question will be asked?

28th January 2014, 01:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: SBI Interview

It won't be pure HR interview. There will be questions asked on Banking and General Knowledge but not deep questions just the basic ones which you an easily answer if you prepare well.

I have attached some model questions which were asked in previous bank interview in this post for your reference. Just go through it once for your preparation.

Also attached latest general knowledge e-book and interview preparation e-book in this post which will help you to prepare for the interview topics and get through it easily.

Just stay calm and confident through out the interview which is the key factor to get through any interview you get in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?