23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for second round HR interview of Infosys?

Hi,

I gave my 1st hr interview today of infosys which was not that bad...i was again called ffor a second hr interview....was the 2nd hr interview to check the fluency in the communication skills....because m sure that my communication skills are good ....most of the people from my college were saying that the second hr interview is there only to check the communication skills.....m tensed a lot...please rpl asap...

29th January 2014, 12:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for second round HR interview of Infosys?

Usually second HR interview are conducted to filter out some candidates whom they have taken from the first round. This use to happen when they feel that they have overshot the selection candidates number and they want to drill down some more.

So, if they have selected you from 1st HR interview and still called for the second interview then you need to be extra cautious as they might filter out some from this round.

It will be checking communication skills but still you need to confident enough to answer the question and never ever get nervous at any point make sure that you show the can do attitude which is the first thing which they want from the freshers.

Just be relax and go for the interview and as you said you are already good with communication skills so you should be clearing the round without any problem.

I have attached a e-book in this post which will help you to prepare for attempting tough interview questions. Just go through it and prepare accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 323 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?