23rd January 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum gap between two interviews in IBM?

Hi.. Can anyone tell me how many months i should wait before attending interview in IBM again?

Related Questions:
  1. Accenture Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Capgemini Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible for job interviews in MCS's as i have a gap of 3 years between my B.Tech and M.Tech ? I hold high percentage throughout my academics
  5. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  6. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  8. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. Am I eligible for IBM after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to get a job in IBM?
  12. icici bank po exam, when the results will be declared?
  13. Model aptitude test papers of IBM for fresh engineering graduates for placement interviews
  14. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard?
  15. Previous year Placement Papers of HCL with solutions?
  16. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  17. How to preapre for software companies in 1st year of Engineering? Expectation from a engineering fresher?
  18. Name of companies considering students with less than 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
28th January 2014, 01:03 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Minimum gap between two interviews in IBM?

It's usually 6 months gap to attend the IBM interview if you have already attended before but sometimes it won't be considered too.

The best thing to do is to contact the HR representative from whom you go the mail for interview and find out about the same.

The common eligibility criteria for freshers for IBM recruitment are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Attached previous year model papers of IBM Aptitude test and a e-book to prepare for interview in this post. Just go through it once if needed for your preparation.

For more information on IBM careers visit - http://www-07.ibm.com/in/careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?