26th August 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack AIIMS PG Medical entrance exam without coaching classes?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how I can crack AIIMS PG Medical entrance exam without taking any coaching? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes to prepare for AIIMS PG Medical Entrance exam in Delhi and Noida? -- [New]
  2. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS Medical entrance exam in Bangalore?
  3. Coaching classes for AIIMS in Bangalore?
  4. Previous 20 years NEET and AIIMS solved question papers?
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of Medical entrance exam in Kolkata?
  6. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  7. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  8. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  9. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  11. Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?
  12. How to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam without coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I prepare for Pre Medical exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CLAT? Cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation in UP?
  16. How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?
  17. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore?
  18. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
5th October 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack AIIMS PG Medical entrance exam without coaching classes?

I am a 3rd year MBBS student.I am trying desperately to crack AIIMS PG from my 4th Semester.I am studying books like Arvind Arora,Mudit Khanna and GRG with my text books.How can I ameliorate more to crack it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?