2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Tech civil engineering from Gaya?

I VISHWAJEET KUMAR BHARTIYAM a Engineering student B.TECH (2010-14) from GAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, GAYA in CIVIL ENGINEERING. I have done matriculation in 2006. I appeared in senior secondary examination by S.U.COLLEGE HILSA in 2008 and get 45 percent marks. I again appeared in senior secondary examination in next year 2009 from P.C.P ENTER COLLEGE SOHSARAI BIHAR SHARIF and got 68 percent marks. During time of B.TECH admission. I submitted my latest certificate of senior secondary examination (2009). So, my problem is that is it possible or not? If there is a problem what should be its measure?
[Due to such confusion, since three years I am not focusing on my examinations for different services. Now I am very frustrated.

3rd October 2017, 08:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech civil engineering from Gaya?

No, there is no problem if you have submitted your latest certificate of 2009 examination for B.Tech admission. Since you have qualified once again in the year of 2009 for class 12th examination, and got admitted under the B.tech course, your recent certificate will be your original certificate of class 12th and will not going to create any problem in future for any other documentations.
4th October 2017, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech civil engineering from Gaya?

You can't pursue do regular courses at the same time. Only in case of improvement exams, you can think of updating your marks. Otherwise, there is not much you can do.

You can search for job, according to your qualification and side by side prepare for any exams of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?