14th June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack GRE? Coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore?

Sir,
I am studying 3rd year of B.E. I want to appear in GRE for doing MS course in Abroad. But I don't know how to prepare and how to face for this exam. Can you tell me about that. Also tell me about the coaching institutes which are really helpful for me in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  2. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Delhi and Noida?
  4. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  5. Is Coaching necessary to crack GRE?
  6. How can I prepare to crack CLAT? Cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation in UP?
  7. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  8. Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of Bank PO exams in Bangalore?
  9. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Jalandhar and Chandigarh for B.Tech(EE) 2nd semester student?
  11. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  12. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Coaching classes in Bangalore and previous year question papers for preparation?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS Medical entrance exam in Bangalore?
  14. Options for engineering students who have not join any coaching classes for exams like CAT, GATE, GRE etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  16. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Guidelines for preparation?
  17. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
15th June 2015, 11:45 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack GRE? Coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore?

If you have good English and Mathematical skills, you can prepare for GRE exam by yourself, because GRE exam questions are based on General English and Mathematics, which you have studied from your 6th to 10th standard. In case, if you are not good at any English or Mathematics, then you should join in any good GRE coaching center to prepare for GRE exam.

GRE coaching centers in Bangalore:-

Koramangala coaching center
Address: 165, 1st Main Road, Koramangala 1st Block, Jakkasandra, Koramangala Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka

Manhattan Review
Address: No. 23, Vasavi Plaza, 11th Main Road, Jaya Nagar 4th Block, Bangalore

Time Education
Address: No. 271, 2nd Floor, 14th Cross, CMH Road, Indira Nagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore

Visu Academy Ltd
Address: No. 223, 2nd Floor,14th Cross, Sampige Road, Reliance Fresh, Malleswaram, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?