12th November 2011, 11:53 PM
maharaj.pamuri

Need question papers for syntel online exam?

need question papers for syntel online exam...could u please send to me the papers

14th November 2011, 11:10 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Need question papers for syntel online exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharaj.pamuri View Post
need question papers for syntel online exam...could u please send to me the papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SYNTEL EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Syntel aptitude test in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To attend a online mock test for Syntel CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the other files which might help you for your preparation.. check it out if needed...

-> Try to buy some good books like R.S.Agarwal and prepare for the aptitude's daily to clear it easily...

-> Try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the test and prepare for those question types first and move for the common topics..

-> To prepare for aptitude's online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant."
Attached Files
File Type: zip Syntel.zip(23.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 220 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 84 views)
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?