22nd October 2011, 06:48 PM
santosh walsetwar

How may I get Syntel aptitude question papers along with answer? I'm doing B.E(IT) and currently in 7th sem

Hello im in BE IT appered to 7th sem i want syntel aptitude question papers of last years since syntel technologies is comin to our campus in sum 1-2 weeks pvpit budhgaon sangli

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for campus activity of Syntel being a 7th semester B.E student with 58.5%? -- [New]
  2. Previous year model papers of Syntel aptitude test?
  3. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  4. Eligibility for recruitment for Syntel after 2 years break in studies?
  5. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for Syntel Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Syllabus and sample question papers of Syntel Aptitude Test?
  7. Mumbai University - BE in Mechanical Engineering - 7th Sem Business Process Reengineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  9. WBUT EE 7th Sem Non Conventional Energy Resources Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Aptitude question papers of Syntel and SRM Technologies On-Campus Interview with solutions
  11. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  12. Download previous year question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test
  13. WBUT EE 7th Sem Power System - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. WBUT, Information Technology, 7th Sem., Distributed Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Queston Papers
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  16. Previous 5 years papers of Syntel Test aptitude test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. WBUT EE 7th Sem Electric Drives Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th April 2019, 06:53 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get Syntel aptitude question papers along with answer? I'm doing B.E(IT) and currently in 7th sem

Hi,

I would suggest you to order "Syntel recruitment" book available on amazon.

It is having every complete detail which you would require to get recruited in syntel.

You can prepare yourself well from it.

It will cover up all the topics you need to cover from aptitude, reasoning, technical.

Also it will provide you the idea for personal interview for syntel. It will give you the best idea and help to get in syntel.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?