13th November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PGCET after completion of BCA?

procedure to apply for pgcet after completion of bca.

27th November 2011, 01:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PGCET after completion of BCA?

You can apply for PGCET exam for MCA course. The eligibility for this course is to complete undergraduate course in Mathematics, statistics, computer science, computer application, business mathematics, or business statistics from a recognized university. You have to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. You can obtain the application from university by hand or through post on payment of the application fee. You can get all other details from the official website.
11th May 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PGCET after completion of BCA?

Helloooooo.......
Dear Sir/Ma'm i hv completed my BCA n m planing 2 do MS in CS or MSC in CS........ Can yo plzzzz tel me the exam date n als last date 2 issue broucher..... :) :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?