3rd December 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Diploma in Textile Technology for graduate who is working in a Spinning Department?

hello
myself jagpal singh grewal i have completed my graduation.
i m working in post spinning deptt.
now i need to do the diploma in textile technology.
would u like to tell me how to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  2. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  3. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  4. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  5. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  6. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  7. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  8. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  9. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  10. Choices which are being offering to me in all government engineering college after scoring 6148 rank in WBJEE?
  11. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  12. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  13. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  14. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  15. How to get admission in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in textile chemistry
  16. Requirements for job in government of silk board for diploma textile technology holders?
  17. Is diploma considered to be equal to degree? Can I do MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MBA after finishing diploma in textile technology?
4th December 2014, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Diploma in Textile Technology for graduate who is working in a Spinning Department?

10th standard from a recognized board of education is sufficient to make you eligible for admission in Diploma in Textile Technology. But you have to fulfill the age criteria for Polytechnic Entrance exam.

The upper age limit for Polytechnic entrance exam is 21 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to SC/ST, OBC and PH category candidates.

Therefore, if you fulfill the age criteria, then surely you are eligible for admission into Diploma in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?