4th September 2011, 07:34 PM
vjindia

Can I do MBA from UGC approved institute through distance education? I have diploma in textiles from Mumbai and has 15 years of experience

I have diploma in textiles from Mumbai and having 15 years of experience. Can I do MBA from UGC approved institute through distance education. & from which institute ? If yes how much is the minimum duration & fees for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)?
  4. How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?
  5. What are the short term courses in Market Research?
  6. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  7. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma? -- [New]
  8. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  10. Can I get a job in IT firm after completing BSc IT with 60%
  11. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  12. Is distance learning B.Tech (Elect) is approved by UGC/AICTE? Is Lateral Entry available in Distance Education?
  13. Is MBA marketing from Vinayaka University approved by UGC or AICTE? I want to do distance education in executive MBA in Marketing
  14. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Instrumentation as a project management? I have done MBA from United Business Institute
  17. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  18. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
30th November 2016, 11:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do MBA from UGC approved institute through distance education? I have diploma in textiles from Mumbai and has 15 years of experience

MBA in distance is one of the best options available when you have gained some considerable age and do not consider yourself for a full time MBA degree from any college. Distance education has been framed keeping in mind such cases wherein people realise about the importance of MBA.

Since you have a lot of experience, it is an appropriate decision for you to take up MBA. Here are a few details about the best distance learning programs in India:

1. MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration which is a full time 2 years program that is intended to impart management education in the students that take it up. Distance MBA is same thing but it would be in the form of online mode.

2. Some of the top colleges that provide online MBA education are:

IMT Ghaziabad - Centre for Distance Learning
Sikkim Manipal
SIBM Pune
NMIMS, Mumbai
etc

These all provide the best of education but in the form of online mode. However, they provide study modules and books and all that would be mailed to your home address.

3. All the above universities are approved by UGC and are authorised to run these courses. However, the fact that not many people go for distance education is that these college do not provide any placement help/aid after you complete your course with them. They only take a one time fees and then you are on your own.

4. As far as eligibility goes, even if you are a diploma holder a lot of colleges allow to take up the course. It would add a lot of value to your profile after your MBA gets completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?