13th April 2023, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government collage for BTech without giving LEET entrance test

Dear Sir , I have Completed My 3yr. diploma in Electrical Engg. In year of 2016 with 72% marks.I want to get admission into 2nd Year of B.tech in Govt. Collages Haryana for this year on the basis of My Current Diploma Percentage. I have not give the entrance exam HLEET.is There issue to get admission in 2nd year of B.tech...?
Kindly Reply Me as Soon as possible

15th April 2023, 12:16 PM
Dudu...

Default Re: Admission in government collage for BTech without giving LEET entrance test

In general, most government engineering colleges in India offer direct admission to the first year of the BTech program through the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) score. However, for lateral entry admission (i.e., admission to the second year of the BTech program) without giving the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET), the criteria may vary from college to college.

Some government engineering colleges may offer direct admission to the second year of the BTech program based on merit or performance in the Diploma program. However, it is important to note that the criteria for direct admission to the second year of the BTech program without giving the LEET entrance test may vary from college to college.
15th April 2023, 04:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in government collage for BTech without giving LEET entrance test

Admission in government collage for BTech without giving LEET entrance test.

There is no way you can get Direct admission to the Government Engineering Colleges without appearing for the entrance exams. Most Government Engineering Colleges accept the score of the National level Entrance exam JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?