16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?

If we failed to appear for 12 board exam and want to join diploma course then it can effect our career in ant way? What would be the problems which I will face in the future for taking diploma course after 11th instead of writing the 12th board exam? Kindly provide me the detailed information for the same.

16th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?

Yes, you will lose your one year of valuable time if you had failed to appear in 12th standard Board examinations and interested to join in Diploma course, because candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course by appearing and qualifying LEET/VOCLET examinations. So, I suggest you to appear in 12th board examinations, so, that you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course without studying first year Diploma course.
16th April 2015, 04:36 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?

Dear friend,according to me ,diploma can also be done on the basis of 10 th, but ,you will have to face difficulties in maths subject,because maths in diploma, is based on 11 and 12 th science stream.
So I suggest you to do diploma after 12th,where you can also get opportunity, to do direct 2nd year diploma.Thank you and best of luck.
16th April 2015, 10:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

There is no damage if you complete your degree after the completion of your diploma course.
So if you are able to do that then there will be no problem for you in the future.
You will just need to complete your diploma and degree course with a good score and there will be no problem for you.
You will not be able to enter the IIT if you are pursuing Engineering Diploma as the IIT does not have a lateral entry program.
Otherwise there will be no problem for you and you will be able to get admission into all the other Colleges if you are having a good score.
You will also need to crack the Entrance Examination and that is another hurdle which you will have to clear and once you get your Degree you will be considered as any other Degree holder.
15th April 2023, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

After failing in 12th if someone pursuing diploma then can 12th fail affect to go for diploma campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?