16th February 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission in ITI and then Diploma after passing 10th from Hindi medium?

hi sir i have passed my 10 from hindi mumbai vidhapeeth .i wanted to iti i can get my admission in miraj sangali? and then diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  2. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  3. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  4. How to get admission in electrical diploma after passing ITI electrician course?
  5. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  6. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65% -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do in my future after passing PG in economics subjects from Hindi Medium
  8. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  9. Am I eligible for CS in Hindi medium? I've completed my B.A in Hindi medium
  10. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune
  11. Am I eligible for a job after passing 10th, ITI in MMV after diploma in Mechanical
  12. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 40% in B.A? Which colleges can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  14. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  15. How to take admission in M.Ed in Hindi Medium?
  16. How can I do CS in Hindi Medium after passing B.Com final year?
  17. What to do after passing B.Com? I am from Hindi Medium
  18. Can I give CA exam from Hindi Medium? What is the procedure to apply for this course? I have completed my graduation from Hindi Medium
10th March 2014, 07:57 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in ITI and then Diploma after passing 10th from Hindi medium?

You have just passed your 10th exam. According to my opinion your conception regarding ITI and Diploma is not yet clear. You can even get your Diploma degree done after 10th only. For that you have to apply to various diploma colleges.

If you are selected then you will be able to get admission into one of the colleges. While doing Diploma or even after completion of it or prior to it you may apply to ITI training institutes and i hope you will qualify one of the tests or ITI training institutes formalities can even pursue your ITI training along with Diploma or prior to it or even after that.

By this way you will become technically more qualified and thus have a wide variety of options open for yourself. It will be most suitable for you if you get into one of the better Diploma Colleges where placement assistance is provided. So that there you can show your ITI training degree which will be a merit for you or a plus point over others in competition with you. Yes about your 10th from Hindi medium does not matter as long as you have passed the Board exam which is recognized in India.
17th August 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in ITI and then Diploma after passing 10th from Hindi medium?

iti diploma girls bhi kar sakti hai kya??
and uske liy 10th main koun koun c subject hona jaruri hai??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?