7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad?
  2. How many Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology seats are available in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  5. What should I study to open a Fashion Design store being an Advance Diploma holder in Fashion Technology?
  6. Scope of studying Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology?
  7. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  8. Structure of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  9. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  10. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  11. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  12. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  13. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  14. Universities for distance learning Interior Designing in Delhi?
  15. Can I do interior designing after doing 12th with science
  16. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  17. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  18. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2023, 01:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad?

Interested candidates can apply directly to the college to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology.

The admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?