7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  3. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  5. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  6. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  7. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  10. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  11. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  12. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  16. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  18. List of institutions to pursue diploma in radiology imaging and USG
21st June 2019, 04:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

=> Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology is a Diploma level Radiography program. The duration of this course is 2 years.

=> The required eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?