5th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Universities for distance learning Interior Designing in Delhi?

Universities for distance learning Interior Designing in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  2. What is the scope for interior designing in Delhi?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  5. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  6. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  7. Top 5 institutes for Interior Designing course in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  9. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  10. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  13. Top 10 courses in Delhi for interior designing? What is the cutoff for it?
  14. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  15. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  16. Top 5 years interior designing institute in Delhi?
  17. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  18. Best Institutes in Delhi to do Interior Designing course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Universities for distance learning Interior Designing in Delhi?

I am mentioning the list of some of the Universities for distance learning Interior Designing in Delhi.

1. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
Bangalore / Bengaluru , Karnataka -

2. Management and Design Academy (MADA), New Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR -

3. Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD)
New Delhi , Delhi NCR -

4. Pearl Academy, Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

6. IVS School of design
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

7. Apeejay Stya University, Haryana
Gurgaon , Delhi NCR

8. LISAA School of Design
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

9. AD The Design School
New Delhi , Delhi NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?