24th September 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM Gwalior?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in ISBM Gwalior for studying Advance Diploma in Textile Management course. Please help me to know how can I get admission to study this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

26th September 2019, 10:53 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM Gwalior?

The admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management course in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Gwalior is online. You can visit the website https://www.isbm.org.in/admission-procedure.php to take a print out of the application form. You have to fill the application and had to submit the application form along with Attested photo copies of mark sheets and two latest photographs to the address mentioned below:-

Address:-
ISBM,
1st Floor, Subhashish Apt.,
In front of Kwality Restaurant,
City Centre, Gwalior - 474011 (M.P.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?