24th September 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Event Management of National Institute of Event Management Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I need your help to know about the syllabus of Diploma in Event Management course which is available in National Institute of Event Management Kolkata. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the course syllabus of this course?

26th September 2019, 07:52 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Event Management of National Institute of Event Management Kolkata?

The syllabus of Diploma in Event Management of National Institute of Event Management Kolkata will include the detailed study following topics:

Event production (Including catering)
Event marketing
Event Planning
Cross-cultural management
Event Accounting
Event Risk Management
Communication Skills
Event Marketing
Public relations
Event Advertising
IT for Event Management
Dissertation

For more detailed information you can refer to the website https://www.niemindia.com.
26th September 2019, 09:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Event Management of National Institute of Event Management Kolkata?

Course syllabus of Diploma in Event Management of National Institute of Event Management Kolkata are as follows:-
Subjects of study-
Event Marketing
Event Advertising
Event Production
Event Planning
Event Accounting
Communication Skills
Special Event Topics
Public relations
IT for Event Marketing
Cross-cultural Management
Event Risk Management
Disssertation I
Disssertation II
26th September 2019, 10:54 PM
ranu shahi

Course syllabus of Diploma in Event Management of National Institute of Event Management Kolkata are mentioned below:-
Event Marketing
Event Production
Event Planning
Event Advertising
Event Accounting
Communication Skills
Special Event Topics
Public relations
IT for Event Marketing
Cross-cultural Management
Event Risk Management
Disssertation I
Disssertation II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?