12th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Banking and Insurance in PNBIIT-Lucknow?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in PNBIIT-Lucknow for studying Advanced Diploma in Banking and Insurance course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

22nd December 2022, 10:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Banking and Insurance in PNBIIT-Lucknow?

You will directly get admission in PNBIT- Lucknow to study Advanced Diploma in Banking and Insurance .

The admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Banking and Insurance is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
26th December 2022, 04:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Banking and Insurance in PNBIIT-Lucknow?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who wants to take admission , required to clear the written test or entrance exam conducted by the department in order to select the qualified students for the course.

And ,your qualification required is 12th degree from a recognised university to study Advance Diploma in Banking and Insurance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?