21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

30th December 2022, 07:55 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai?

Admission Procedure:-

No, entrance exam is available to study Advance Diploma in Clinical Research ,you can take direct admission in this Institute.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
30th December 2022, 10:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai?

You can take directly admission to the college to study Advance Diploma in Clinical Research .

Duration of this course is 1 year.
30th December 2022, 11:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam is available to study Advance Diploma in Clinical Research ,you can take direct admission to the college.

The admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Clinical Research is, candidates must have 12th degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?