21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research course in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

24th September 2018, 10:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai?

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research in Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai is given below.

Candidates who are a professionals working in the field of Clinical Research in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai area and must have hold any of the following degrees:*

B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Or
M. Sc. ( Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Microbiology
Or
MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BAMS
Or
MD
Or
Ph.D. in Pharmacology/Pharmacodynamics/Epidemiology/Biostatistics to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?