30th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?

I want to do PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research from Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research seats are available in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  5. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  6. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  8. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  9. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  10. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  11. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  12. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  13. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  14. Does the Institute of Clinical Research India provide Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course? Applicable fees and admission procedure?
  15. Fee structure for part time courses of ICRI Delhi?
  16. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  17. How to study MSc clinical research course in Delhi or Okhla/Noida?
  18. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
14th February 2023, 02:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?

Candidates can take direct admission in this institute after graduation degree in BHMS and MBBS degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

No, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?