10th January 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun for studying Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

17th January 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun for studying Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

Eligible students can apply online or offline for the admission to study Diploma of Hotel Management + any 1 AHLEI Specializations in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun. Students are admitted to this course on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination, Document Verification, Counseling and Personal Interview conducted by the Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun. There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study this course. Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?