21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

26th February 2019, 05:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts:

Selection of the candidates is made on the basis of marks scored in their 12th class or equivalent exam. There is no entrance exam to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service. Preference are given to the students belonging to the Union Territory of Puducherry. Unfilled seats are allocated to the students of other states irrespective of communal reservation. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board/institute are eligible to pursue that course.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://pihmct.puducherry.gov.in/craftcourse.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?