19th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in MET Institute of Medical Sciences for an Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

31st October 2019, 11:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences is offline. You would need to get the Application Form and Prospectus available from MET Institute of Medical Sciences office on making payment of Rs.600. The completely filled application form needs to be submitted along with educational certificates to the office.

Address:-
Bhujbal Knowledge City
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, Maharashtra, India

You can check the website https://www.met.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?