19th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering for a 12th Humanities candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. As I have done 12th Humanities so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

31st October 2019, 12:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering for a 12th Humanities candidate?

The benefits of pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering is that you can make your career as Mechanical Design Engineer, Quality Engineer, Executive and Managerial Positions, Driver Instrumentation Engineer etc in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland, Hero Moto Corp, Heldex India, TELCO, Toyota, Honda, TATA, Yamaha, Mahindra, Bajaj, Hyundai etc.

You must score minimum 60% marks in 10th standard in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a mandatory subject to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?