16th November 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in 3D Animation in IIFA Modinagar?

I want to get admission in IIFA Modinagar for studying Diploma in 3D Animation. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

19th November 2020, 06:15 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in 3D Animation in IIFA Modinagar?

Admission Process :
1.Fill up the form completely.(Online/Offline)
2.Attach all necessary attested copies of documents with the form and submit.
3.Receive dates for aptitude test.

Candidates seeking admission into International Institute of Fine Arts, Modinagar can apply through the prescribed form either online via the official website or offline.
The form can be purchased along with the prospectus for Rs. 600/- by cash or D.D in favour of Institute of Fine Arts, payable at Modinagar, NCR of Delhi (Additional Rs. 50/- can be charged if sent via courier).

Once the application is received the institute will set up a date for the aptitude test followed by an interview on practical subjects like:
Object drawing Test: Drawing of objects placed before light and shade, showing foreground and background in pencil on 1/2 imperial size papers. (2 hours)

For Online applications, the application fee is payable when the candidate appears for the aptitude test.

Documents Required:
Class X mark sheet
Class XII mark sheet(if available)
Passport size photograph(2)

Note: If the offline application is being sent by post, it must be addressed as follows:

Academic Dean :
Institute of Fine Arts
Modinagar, Delhi NCR
District Ghaziabad, U.P.
Pin – 201201
Ph. 09319828323, 09897285582
Email- [email protected], [email protected]
21st November 2020, 10:05 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in 3D Animation in IIFA Modinagar?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in 3D Animation in IIFA Modinagar can be seen below.

For Application procedure visit official website.
https://www.iifaindia.org/

Admission will be done on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?