17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore to study Master Diploma in Animation. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

20th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master Diploma in Animation in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore to study Master Diploma in Animation. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or can walk in directly to the main office and purchase the application (hard copy) from the front office and apply for the admission to study Master Diploma in Animation in the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore. They have to submit the duly filled in application along with two passport size photographs. Candidates can pay the fees either by cash or cheque on the same day for the admission to study Master Diploma in Animation in the IIFA Multimedia, Mangalore. Students are personally informed about the course commencement date. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?