13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun to study Diploma in Accommodation Management. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  2. How many Diploma in Accommodation Management seats are available in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  4. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  5. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  7. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  9. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  11. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  12. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  14. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  15. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  18. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
25th February 2023, 02:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after 12th degree or it's equivalent with minimum 60%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

There is no age limit for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?