23rd January 2017, 06:55 PM
jhala_harini

Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?

I am a BA Graduate. Thereafter i did one year certificate course of hotel management. Now i want to know which course should i do in order to have a good job, and start my career from a high post in hospitality sector??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  2. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  3. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  4. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  5. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  6. List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?
  7. Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?
  8. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  9. Job in Hospitality sector having Hotel management degree and good experience?
  10. How much salary can a Hospitality Manager expect in government sector?
  11. How can a B.Sc. (Hospitality) student apply for Food Inspector job in Government sector?
  12. How may I get a good job in government sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  13. Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?
  14. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  15. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IT sect job after completing post graduation with 75% and graduation with low percentage?
  17. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
23rd January 2017, 09:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?

List of post graduate courses of your concern:

PG diploma in International Hotel Management

PG diploma in accommodation operation and Management

Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Diploma in hotel management Catering and nutrition

Diploma in hotel management

PG diploma in accommodation operation and Management
23rd January 2017, 09:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?

As you have completed your Bachelor of Arts Degree course and 1 year diploma in Hospital Management now you can pursue these PG diploma courses in Hospital Management:

PG diploma in International Hotel Management

Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Diploma courses in Hotel reception and book keeping

Diploma courses in bakery

Diploma in hotel management Catering and Nutrition
5th June 2017, 04:06 PM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhala_harini View Post
I am a BA Graduate. Thereafter i did one year certificate course of hotel management. Now i want to know which course should i do in order to have a good job, and start my career from a high post in hospitality sector??
You can go for BSc Hotel Management from reputed institutions like Institute of Hotel Management, Lovely Professional University, SRM institute, Annamalai university etc. You can get good exposure in the field with extensive practical works as part of the curriculum and regular workshops and exhibitions. You may can also get scholarships to pursue your course in some institutes like Lovely Professional university. you can also can get placement in good companies.
28th January 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I love travelling and I want to make a career in hotel management so which course will be suitable for Me? I want to earn good amount of money too, which course should I take in hotel management and from which collage? Now am preparing for 12th ! please somebody answer my question am very confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?