27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  4. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  6. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  9. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  11. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  15. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  16. Top 10 reputed colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
17th March 2023, 12:09 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?

After 10th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks ,you can directly take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science.
17th March 2023, 02:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called AE-CET to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?