4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?

Sir, My son want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after SSC. Which government institution is best in Pune? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission? -- [New]
  4. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?
  5. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  6. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?
  7. Procedure to take admission in Diploma in Metallurgy course at Government Polytechnic Pune? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to become a mechanical engineering after 10th
  9. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  12. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  13. Cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the cut off marks required to do engineering in Pune after completion of diploma with 80 percentage marks?
  15. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  16. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  17. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
6th October 2017, 09:42 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?

Those candidates who have qualified 10th standard or 12th standard (with PCM) with 50% and above marks from any recognized board of education can take admission into diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course by appearing and qualifying Polytechnic entrance exam or lateral entry exam respectively which are conducted by their respective State technical board council.
Let me inform you that cutoff marks never remain same for every years. It keeps on changing each and every years depending upon the number of seat availability, demand of a particular course, number of candidates appearing for the exam, difficulty level of question papers, etc. So due to the aforesaid mentioned reasons it's quite not possible to predict or guess the cutoff marks/ranks. I would suggest you to study hard and try your best in the exams.
Below I have listed the names of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune:
>Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
Address: Shastri Campus, S No. 85, NDA Road, Dangat Patil Nagar, Shivane, Pune, Maharashtra 411023
Phone: 098220 13633
6th October 2017, 09:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have to appear in State level Diploma entrance examinations, qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?