20th February 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

I want to do Diploma in Agriculture from The Gandhigram Rural Institute. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

17th March 2019, 11:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Agriculture from The Gandhigram Rural Institute. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Agriculture in The Gandhigram Rural Institute. Those students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks from the group given below are eligible to study the Diploma in Agriculture course at The Gandhigram Rural Institute:
Group 1: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Group 2: Physics, Chemistry, Biology with fourth subject of any science subject
Group 2A: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
Vocational stream: pass in Higher Secondary examinations with at least 60% marks in Biology and Agricultural Practices and also in practical papers.

Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Agriculture course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the above mentioned subjects in Higher Secondary examination. Candidates are admitted through counseling for the Diploma in Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?