5th June 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Indian Veterinary Research Institute for studying Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this institute for this course. Please help me to know about this.

11th June 2019, 03:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The admission to the Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is done through entrance examination conducted by Indian Veterinary Research Institute . The candidates who have scored more marks in the competitive examination would be given admission.

The candidates willing to take admission Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute must have pass in class 12th examination in Science stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

You can check more details on http://www.ivri.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?