5th June 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine course in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

11th June 2019, 02:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

After completion of the course of Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. You can join Dairy Farms, State Animal Husbandry Department and Ministry of Agriculture, Wildlife sanctuaries, Zoological parks, Animal Husbandry & Fisheries.

The job positions would be Veterinarian, Dairy Production Manager, Veterinary Officer Jr. or Animal Husbandry Senior Clerk.

The starting salary of the candidates after pursuing Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine would be around Rs.2.4 Lacs – Rs. 4 Lacs per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?