5th June 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Indian Veterinary Research Institute for Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

11th June 2019, 02:52 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The total number of seats available for Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is 30.

The minimum eligibility required to take admission in Diploma in Animal Welfare Division of Medicine in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is you must have pass in class 12th examination in Science stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?