12th March 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

18th March 2019, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut:

Admission of the candidates for studying Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology are strictly based on the guidelines of the Institute. Candidates must have passed 10+2/Graduate or equivalent, in any discipline, with minimum 50% are eligible to pursue Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut.
For exact details regarding admission procedure, you may contact the below mentioned institute address:

Vidya Knowledge Park
Baghpat Road, Meerut 250 002, India.

Contact No. +91 7830123743

Last edited by ppsahu; 21st March 2019 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
20th March 2019, 11:18 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Apparel Fashion Design & Technology in Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study the Diploma in Fashion Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Fashion Design at Vidya Institute of Fashion Technology, Meerut.

Interested candidates can contact the institute for the admission to study the Diploma in Fashion Design. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the guidelines of the institute.

Official website - http://vift.vidya.edu.in/eligibility-crite
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?