4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology and Systems in ATDC-Jamshedpur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in ATDC-Jamshedpur for studying Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology and Systems course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

13th April 2019, 01:09 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology and Systems in ATDC-Jamshedpur?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course in the mentioned university, you will have to appear for an admission test conducted by them itself and after completion of your examination with proper cutoff marks , you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue wit your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?