18th October 2018, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology and Systems in ATDC-Jodhpur?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in ATDC-Jodhpur for studying Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology and Systems. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

9th November 2018, 03:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology and Systems in ATDC-Jodhpur?

Admissions in ATDC-Jodhpur for all courses are scheduled twice in every year. Institute advertise the admission notice in employment news and leading National/local newspaper. For admission in this Institute, you can avail the prospect from Institute. You can also download the application form from the Institute website i.e. http://www.atdcindia.co.in.
You have to fill up the application form with required details and attach all necessary documents and submit it along with fee applicable to the respected centre directly or by registered post. Afterthat you will have to attend for counselling. At the time of counselling, you have to produce all original documents and set of attested copies of the certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?