4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in International School of Design, Noida for Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

12th April 2019, 10:48 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

The admission procedure is quite simple, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute and upon clearing it you will be eligible to get admission and continue with studies further.

You will however have to complete your 12th grade from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?