4th June 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture in IIFA Lancaster Degree College?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in IIFA Lancaster Degree College for Diploma in Architecture course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

23rd July 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture in IIFA Lancaster Degree College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in IIFA Lancaster Degree College for Diploma in Architecture course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or get an application from the front office of the college and apply for the admission to study the Diploma in Architecture in the IIFA Lancaster Degree College. Candidates have to fill up the application and submit with 2 passport size photographs and fee cheque / cash for the admission to study the Diploma in Architecture in the IIFA Lancaster Degree College. Candidates can also apply online for the admission to study the Diploma in Architecture in the IIFA Lancaster Degree College. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?