29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Chandigarh Polytechnic College for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

2nd July 2019, 09:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Chandigarh Polytechnic College is given below.

==> Candidate can visit the college to take the application form.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and submit it along with all the relevant documents.

==> Candidate must have a basic knowledge of English, Science and Mathematics along with theoretical knowledge.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cpcgharuan.com
2nd July 2019, 10:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

The admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is on the basis of merit. You should have knowledge of English, Science and Mathematics along with theoretical knowledge, you must have practical knowledge and an urge to be innovative.

You can fill the admission form online to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Chandigarh Polytechnic College.

You can visit the website http://www.cpcgharuan.com/admission.php for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?