29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering which is available in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

2nd July 2019, 12:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is Rs.18400.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is 6 months.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Brajalalchak, NH-41, Near Haldia Gate
Medinipur, West Bengal 721654, India
2nd July 2019, 04:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

The fee that you would need to pay to pursue Diploma in Fire Safety Engineeringwhich is of 1 year duration in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is Rs.60,000.

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur is that you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.

You can visit the website https://ifsehaldia.webs.com/admission-procedure to get more information.
2nd July 2019, 08:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses to study the Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering at Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is around Rs.60000. This diploma is a 1 year course.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ifse.in
2nd July 2019, 12:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering which is available in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia is given below:

The course fee for the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering is Rs 60,000

Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course in January and July months (twice a year) in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia.
2nd July 2019, 10:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur are as follows:-
Year 1- Rs. 50,000
Total- Rs. 50,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?