29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

1st July 2019, 11:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is 1.20 lacks.

The course duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is three years

CONTACT ADDRESS

Gharuan
Mohali, Punjab 160070, India
2nd July 2019, 09:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

The fee expenses to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Chandigarh Polytechnic College is given below.

Year I - Rs.29150
Year II - Rs.29150
Year III - Rs.29150

Total fees including everything are around Rs.1.20 Lakhs.
2nd July 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

The fee structure of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in the Chandigarh Polytechnic College is given below:

1st year fee – Rs 29,150 (approximately)

2nd year fee – Rs 29,150 (approximately)

3rd year fee – Rs 29,150 (approximately)

Students can contact the polytechnic college for exact fee details.
2nd July 2019, 11:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses that you would need to pay to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is given below:-

First Year fee expenses:- Rs.1,77,000

Second Year fee expenses:- Rs.1,77,000

Third Year fee expenses:- Rs.1,77,000

Fourth Year fee expenses:- Rs.1,77,000

You can visit the website http://www.cpcgharuan.com/admission.php for more information.

Contact Address:-

Chandigarh Polytechnic College (Block 7 CU)
Gharuan - Shakrullapur Road,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Punjab-140413
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?