19th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

31st October 2019, 12:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute?

The admission to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute is on the basis of your scores in Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal followed by centralized counselling. 25% seats are filled through direct admission under Management quota.

You can visit the website http://www.scmatti.org/ for more information.
1st November 2019, 10:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute is a candidate must have passed class 10th with English, Mathematics and Physical Science with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEXPO).

Interested candidate can apply through JEXPO website www.wbscte.co.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?