18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Population and Development Education course in Magadh Mahila College? Benefits of pursuing this course?

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of PG Diploma in Population and Development Education course which is available in Magadh Mahila College? Please tell me what benefits I will get through this course?

2nd November 2019, 02:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Population and Development Education course in Magadh Mahila College? Benefits of pursuing this course?

The total fee expenses of pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Population and Development Education course in Magadh Mahila College would be Rs.23,760.

You can work as a Paralegals and Legal Assistants, Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators, Activists, Human Rights Lawyers, Human Rights Journalists and Human Rights Educators.

You can visit the website http://magadhmahilacollege.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?