23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Shivani Institute of Technology?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Shivani Institute of Technology for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

27th July 2019, 12:20 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Shivani Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure is such that the candidate will have to fill up the application form first and then will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the institute itself.

Admission is mostly provided on merit basis, you will be getting admission only after being able to clear the admission test with minimum cut-off marks.

Prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will be able to clear the examination and get admission and continue with your education ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?