2nd July 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Hello
I have diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication engineering.
so can i admission in PGDCA course.
but I have no sufficient money for doing PG,
can i know that how can get scholar ship in PGDCA

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  2. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  6. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  7. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  14. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  16. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  17. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
11th October 2015, 06:48 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Firstly PGDCA stands for 'Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application'.

The eligibility criteria for PGDCA are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation course from the recognized university,
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% marks in his/her graduation.
-Candidate must have studied Mathematics as one of his/her subject in 10+2.

These are the requirements for PGDCA course.

As you have completed your Diploma course right now you are not eligible for PGDCA course.

First of all you should have to join any graduation course and after completing it with aggregate of more than 50%.Then you will be eligible for this course if you also satisfy other criteria.
26th July 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Dear sir i have passed ece diploma so please tell i am eligible for pgdca .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?