12th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?

i hav completed my b.tech(biotech) in food tech of 4 yrs & now want to further do m.tech in food tech so can you give me the list of colleges offering m.tech in food tech in mumbai,pune

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.tech course in food tech?
  2. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech program in Food technology?
  4. How to go for teaching job after doing B.Tech Biotech
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech program in Food technology?
  6. Syllabus of the entrance test for Food Tech? What should I do, M.Tech in Biotech or FoodTech?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  8. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  9. After completing BSc in Chemistry what can I do in Food Tech, B.Tech or M.Tech in Food Tech? Popular college having less fee structure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)? -- [New]
  11. How to do MBA in food tech after completing B.Tech in food tech? What are the job opportunities after doing MBA in Food
  12. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  13. Best colleges or universities which are offering M.Tech in Food Technology?
  14. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  16. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  18. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
11th August 2012, 08:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav completed my b.tech(biotech) in food tech of 4 yrs & now want to further do m.tech in food tech so can you give me the list of colleges offering m.tech in food tech in mumbai,pune
The Institute of Chemical Technology [ICT], Mumbai, offers M.Tech program in Food Engineering and Technology. The duration of the program is two years. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the four years Bachelors Degree program in the relevant discipline from any recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 60% aggregate.

Candidate with a valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] conducted at the National level are eligible for admission in to the M.Tech program.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
22nd May 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?

I have completed my b.tech in Food Processing Technology, so is it beneficial for me to take admission in Food Biotechnology in ICT, Mumbai? What are the future scopes of food biotech in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?